its style has more charm to it than the usual visual novels, not quite an rpg but not quite visual novel, pretty fun and i think i havent seen gameplay like this in yrs much better for both reasons in my opinion :D
Alys vs. the Phantom Feline Foe
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The content of this is really great, but the gameplay is kinda not the best.
Alys wont see to move past the plant rip me.
First off, I love the game, very nostalgic and very fun to play. Second, could anyone recommend similar lewd games that play like this?
As lewd and disturbing as it is, I think the writing is good.
Walkthrough (right-click to change control type GO/USE/TALK etc.; Items etc are at the top in a hidden bar):
1. CLICK around until the dialog is gone
2. GO to the LEFT edge (it's really just 1px or something) to follow the bunny
3. Again, GO LEFTto fall into a hole in a tree
4. USE yourself to take off panties
5. USE potted plant to pee on it
6. USE (or was it WALK?) on tree to continue (click, click)
7. GO RIGHT (left you will die)
8. TAKE the left branch of the tree
9. TAKE the little green plant
10. GO LEFT (to frog)
11. USE tree branch/stick on frog
12. GO RIGHT
13. USE frog with water
14. USE panties with water
15. USE panties with old tree
16. USE panties with self
17. GO LEFT, GO LEFT, cross bridge
18. After the dialog, use little green plant on cat
Can we get a windows version? :)
That is the Windows version, but the new version of AGS supports export to Linux and Mac natively, so I might recompile it for those platforms later.
Ohhh, what I meant is it doesn't work in the Itchio client as of yet? Is that coming?
Oh. I'll look into that. There might be an issue with the game having two executables. (One to run the game, and one to configure.)
Ok, it should work now. Turns out I forgot to tag it as a Windows game when I uploaded the updated version.
Awesome thanks :)
This is an awesome first game, and one of the better lewdjam games in my oppinion. The amount of work you spent in a jam game is really admirable. Brings up nostalgic memories for sure :) You might want to make it clear that Alys isn't as young as Alice in Wonderland, since you're borrowing so heavily from it, and the situations are certainly not sutiable for a twelve year old or whatever age she is in the books ^^
Okay, now for the reason of my comment. I have the skunk plant, I have dirty panties. There's ominious eyes that hurt me, the frog wants nothing to do with me and I can't use my bare hands, and Alys refuses to use the water to clean. For the life of me I can't figure out what to do. Any hints?